Saturday, July 01, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" yesterday. I found it informative and well done. I think it has the potential to really move this issue into the public consciousness. So I'm doing my part to publicize it. Go watch it. And then do something.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to take out the recycling, then ride my bike to the grocery store, and bring back my groceries in my reusable grocery bags :). But giving up long hot showers is going to be difficult.

Go watch the movie.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recco Ashvin. This being an oil and gas town, I can't find anyone who'll watch it with me! I might have to do this one solo

7/04/2006 09:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go solo if necessary badmash! It was very compelling, and now I find that I am having trouble not thinking about the environment every time I take a long shower, throw away a plastic bottle, or drive my car to work in the morning. So, the film definitely accomplishes its purpose.

7/05/2006 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger ashvin said...

Thanks for the comments guys. The one thing all this talk of man screwing up his environment might be good for, is taking one's mind off of lost football matches.

7/09/2006 07:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home