Tuesday, September 05, 2006

TED

A post is long overdue, so here's a link my friend sent me today.

It's a collection of talks from TED. I'd never heard of this conference before. TED stands for "Technology Entertainment Design". Ignoring the fanciful name, it's a collection of 20-min talks (video and audio) from an interesting group of people --- from A.Gore to Z.Frank.

I haven't seen them yet, but they come highly recommended, so I look forward to doing so soon. The speakers include this smart,funny lady, and this excellent teacher/presenter whose class I've had the pleasure of being in.

Interestingly, the organizer Chris Anderson is a missionary-kid from South Asia who says that he "went to a wonderful (American) school in the Himalayan mountains". I'm pretty sure he means this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home